The Rhythm Cat Program was designed in response to the need for an Inter-club gymnast who has moved beyond the recreational rhythmic level
and isn’t quite ready for the full competitive provincial program.
There are 5 categories based on age. The Rhythm Cat program is updated every year in order to provide a program of apparatus, individual and group requirements that provide an excellent stepping stone into the provincial program categories. Gymnasts in this program do not train more
than 6 hours per week.
- 2022-2023 Rhythm Cat Program
- Rhythm Cat Scripting Program
- Scripting Program-Instructions
- Technical Execution Sheets (1 per page)
- Technical Execution Sheets (2 per page)
- Artistry Execution Sheet